Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Visiting Aunt Rela

The first weekend of August, Kaylee's Nana and Papa and Mama took her to St. Sauveur-des-Monts to visit with Aunt Rela, who is Kaylee's great-great Aunt (John's mother Claire Fournier Green's sister). We hadn't seen her for a good long time, and she had never met Kaylee yet, so we decided to make the trek while we had summer weather and take advantage of the holiday weekend.

Here are some photos from the visit:

Kaylee doing what she does best -
just being a cutie pie.

Kaylee letting me take lots of pictures of her cuteness.

Kaylee and Papa standing on
Aunt Rela's dock on the lake.

Kaylee and Mama both squinting in the sunshine.

Kaylee and Nana

Clockwise from front: Papa, Cousin Cliff, Aunt Rela,
Kaylee, and Nana.

On our way home - what a long drive!

1 comment:

  1. Heh.. I realized a few days after I posted this entry that I actually did post about this trip earlier... like right after we took the trip. So this is the SECOND post about going to Aunt Rela's. Guess I wasn't as behind as I thought.. and I didn't check before posting to see what I had and hadn't done. Doh!

    ReplyDelete