Friday, November 28, 2008

New Developments...

Kaylee started to develop more controlled movements with her hands this past week and is now grabbing at her bottle when we feed her, sometimes holding it for several seconds to a minute at a time... Also she is sitting up much better in her Bumbo seat, and today I noticed she was actually grabbing at the toys I set up in front of her. Here's a picture and movie of some of this stuff. I can't believe how fast she's changing - right before my eyes, it seems. The grabbing the bottle thing I only noticed yesterday, and the sitting up well and actually playing with toys I only saw today for the first time... wow.

She's also scooting and squirming around all over the place now. We are gonna be in so much trouble soon when she's getting around... This is such an amazing thing to me, to watch a child grow and develop. Until next time...


Holding her bottle



Ooh! A Camera! Guess I'll smile now!




Kaylee playing with toys in her Bumbo chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment