Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some pictures from this past week...


Kaylee is such a happy baby. Most of the time, anyway. We noticed she was gassy and fussing quite a bit a couple weeks ago and switched her formula to one that was a little gentler on her tummy and she was a totally different kid - calm, peaceful, no gas or fussiness. Unfortunately, I ran out this morning and am waiting on more to arrive from an online store I buy her diapers and formula from. She's been fussy and gassy today from going back on the original formula, and I feel so bad for her because I know her tummy is bothering her. *sigh* At least it CONFIRMS the issue for us.

Here are some more shots from the last week of cuteness:

Sleeping with her hands folded...

Laying on her play mat...

Practicing sitting up in the Bumbo chair...
and playing with her little Chef set...


Taking a little nap on Daddy... wearing her overalls...

Modeling her new argyle sweater from Old Navy...

Having a snuggle with Mommy...

Rock and Roll, dude!

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Much too precious... Even tho she lives right upstairs and I see her often, I love seeing her pictures! Love the Rocker picture... :) Still gives me a giggle! Boy you guys were blessed... :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee is so gorgeous! I love the picture of her sleeping with her hands folded especially - what an extra special Christmas this year will be!

    Take Care,

    Mary-Jane

    ReplyDelete