Friday, January 1, 2010

Kaylee Halloween

I know some of these posts are out of order, but I don't really care. I need to get this blog updated and I have so many cute Christmas movies coming...

I dressed Kaylee up as Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year. I was inspired when I went into the Disney Store while we were in Florida in September. The Minnie Mouse outfit was really expensive though, so I didn't buy it. The ears, however, were only about $7.00... I took our favorite sundress and decided to wear it as Minnie's dress, and just threw a pair of yoga pants and a long sleeved onesie underneath, and it was perfect!

My mom has many more excellent shots from this evening (we took her out) and once I get a copy, I'll update this post with a few more pics...

Kaylee Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment