Monday, January 18, 2010

Lots of Movies

I know it's been such a long time since I've done movies... I'm sorry about that. It takes forever to upload them and format the posts. So be patient with me.... and enjoy!!! The first few are just random funnies over the last couple months, and the last few are from her opening some Christmas gifts. I'll try and do better with getting movies uploaded a little more frequently. I've been having a few technical difficulties which I hope to sort out soon.

Kaylee is still changing so fast - her growth has slowed a bit, but she is learning new things every day and starting to imitate us. It's quite funny to see the things she has learned lately.

On with the movies:


The Dance of the Cheerios


LED Necklaces


Putting on her boots... (note the cute monkey
PJ's she's wearing - my favorites!)


Turn, turn, turn....


Mommy and Kaylee having fun...


Christmas Presents....


Just starting to understand there are toys
INSIDE the paper... and Kaylee loves the
Fisher Price Little People - listen to Ian's
comment at the end... :)


Starting to get into ripping the paper off...


Opening a photo book I made for her. There
is a picture of the three of us on the front, see
her reaction when she recognizes us...



Need a little help from Mommy...


This one needed a little extra help.. Kaylee
LOVES the Fisher Price Little People stuff.


Oh, I really REALLY LOVE Elmo! (and Big
Bird, Grover, and Cookie Monster!)


Thank you everyone for blessing us with your love,
sweet gifts for Kaylee, and even though it's past the
middle of January, have a wonderful and blessed
New Year in 2010!

Love,
Ian, Georgine, & Kaylee


No comments:

Post a Comment